Arpita Khan (Sharma) is the sister of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. Her story is an…
Born as Imran Pal in a Hindu family, he later dropped his surname to take up Khan instead. Imran Khan is an American origin film actor who made appearances in Hindi films. He belongs to an influential film background on his mother’s side. Aamir Khan and Mansoor Khan are his uncles. On the contrary, his father was a British Bengali man who has a good background too. Imran’s parents separated when he was still very young, following which his mother moved to Mumbai along with him. He started growing up here till his mother remarried. After that, he was sent to a boarding school far off in Tamil Nadu, and he later completed his schooling abroad.
While everything else was alright on his family’s side, Imran suffered from certain personality disorders due to corporal punishments in school. He also admits that he was a loner throughout mainly because he went to multiple schools over time. Imran Khan had speech problems too as a child, but he somehow overcame all of it. Apart from being an actor, Imran is also a social activist and a PETA supporter. He has written columns for Hindustan Times too. Though his career in Bollywood did not shine much, he surely has other means to make the kind of money that he has. He is married to his childhood sweetheart and is a proud father to a beautiful daughter. Imran Khan lives a luxurious life with his family in one of the poshest localities of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Birth: Imran Khan was born on January 13, 1983, in Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America. His zodiac is Capricorn, and he is now 36 years old. Imran Khan is an American national.
- Physical stats: Imran is 5 feet 10 inches tall, and his weight is 154 lbs. His chest is 40 inches, waist 31 inches, and biceps 13 inches. He has Hazel Brown eyes, and his original hair color is black.
- Education: He went to multiple schools during his years. Imran first went to the Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, and then to Blue Mountain School, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. Finally, he graduated from high school in Freemont High School, Sunnyvale, California. He went to the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles for his higher studies. Here he completed a degree in Filmmaking.
- Parents: Imran was born with the Pal surname to a Bengali Hindu father Anil Pal, and a Muslim mother Nuzhat Khan. While Anil is a software engineer and senior manager at Yahoo, Nuzhat is a psychologist. His stepfather is Raj Zutshi.
- Marriage: Imran got married to his childhood sweetheart Avantika Malik in 2010 after dating her for more than ten years. Together they have a daughter, Imara Malik Khan, who was born in 2014.
- Child artist- He was cast as a child artist in films Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1988. Later, he appeared in the hit movie Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar in 1992. Both had Aamir Khan in the pivotal role.
- Movies: Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Na, Luck, Break Ke Baad, I hate Luv Storys, Delhi Belly, and Mere Brother ki Dulhan, Kidnap.
Awards and Accolades
- Imran won the 54th Filmfare Awards for the Best Male Debut. He shared this award with Farhan Akhtar.