Anirudh Tanwar is a producer and actor in the Indian or Bollywood film Industry. He was a part of the aviation industry earlier and worked as a commercial pilot. Let’s take a look at Anirudh Tanwar’s life in short here. The handsome actor was born in the Pink City of India, Jaipur, Rajasthan. He had always wanted to become an actor right from a very young age. However, there was hardly any scope of acting in Jaipur. Choosing his alternate passion as his career, Anirudh Tanwar then went to a leading flying academy and successfully became a commercial pilot. Later, he realized that acting was his real call, and the pilot job was not giving him enough satisfaction. So, he decided to quit, and shift to Mumbai to test his chances. In Mumbai, Anirudh struggled for at least five years before he could finally make his acting debut.
- Birth: Anirudh Tanwar was born on October 28, 1985, and is currently 33 years old. He was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan, which is also his hometown. According to his birthday, Anirudh’s sun sign is Scorpio.
- Physical stats: Tanwar is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 176 lbs. His chest size is 40 inches, waist is 32 inches, and biceps 12 inches. He has naturally brown eyes and his original hair color is black.
- Education: After studying to become a commercial pilot, he decided to quit and pursue his passion. He went to some of the most prestigious institutes before trying his luck in Bollywood. Some of the places where Tanwar went for training include Mumbai’s Barry John Acting Studio. Then he went to Delhi’s ace institute, The National School of Drama. Later, he decided to expand his knowledge and shifted to New York for more training. Here, he became a part of the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute.
- Parents: Anirudh Tanwar was born in an affluent family. His father Gulab Singh Tanwar is a producer as well as a businessman. Tanwar’s mother is known to be a housewife and he also has an elder sister. It becomes clear from his family background that he must have been exposed to the world of cinema from an early age.
- Listening to music
- Commercial pilot: Anirudh Tanwar, before stepping into the acting industry was a successful commercial pilot. Lack of scope for acting made him choose aviation as a profession. Later, in 2012, Tanwar left his job as a pilot and started formal training in acting.
- Street theater: Right from his acting school days in India, Anirudh Tanwar started doing street theater in several places including Banaras.
- Producer: In 2015, Tanwar worked as the executive producer for the movie Parched. The next year he became the producer of Te3n starring ace actors such as Amitabh Bachchan and Vidya Balan amongst others.
- Actor: Anirudh Tanwar finally made his acting debut in 2018. He played the role of Kabir Mathur in the movie, Rajma Chawal alongside the late actor Rishi Kapoor.