Are you Looking for Kanupriya Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Kanupriya was born on Year, 1996 in Patti, District Tarn Taran , Punjab, India. She is a student.
|Full Name||Kanu Priya Devgan|
|Famous For||Being the first woman President of Panjab University Campus Students’ Council 2018 (PUCSC)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1996|
|Age (as in 2018)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Patti, District Tarn Taran , Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Patti, District Tarn Taran , Punjab, India|
|Schools||• Sacred Heart Convent School, Delhi|
• St Thomas Senior Secondary, Ludhiana, Punjab
|University||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing M.Sc. Zoology 2nd year (2018)|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Favourite Food(s)||Dosa, Idli, Sambhar|
|Favourite Personalities||Martin Luther King, Bhagat Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kanupriya
- On 6 September 2018, Kanupriya became the first women President of ‘Panjab University Campus Students’ Council’ (PUCSC) where she secured 2802 votes.
- She is the only girl who has stood for the post of President against five male candidates of ABVP, SOI, NSUI, PUSU, and Punjab Students Union (Lalkaar).
- Kanupriya defeated his nearest competitor Ashish Rana of ‘ABVP’ by 719 votes whereas NOTA was higher than winning margin.
- She is not only the first women president of Panjab University but also of the ‘Students For Society’ (SFS) party.
- Kanupriya joined the university in the year 2014, and in 2015, her party SFS fought against a sexual harassment case.
- In 2016, she worked as an Ed (emergency department) support volunteer at ‘Make A Difference’ (mobilizes the young leaders to ensures equitable outcomes for children in shelters across India).
- After the victory, Kanupriya said that she will not allow- fee hike, privatisation, any gheri route, singers who denigrate women in their songs at cultural functions and will allow 24-hour open girl’s hostels.