Are you Looking for Aisha Chaudhary Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Aisha Chaudhary was born on 27 March 1996 in New Delhi. She is a motivational speaker.
|Real Name||Aisha Chaudhary|
|Famous For||Motivational Speeches at INK Conference|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||27 March 1996|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi|
|Date of Death||24 January 2015|
|Place of Death||Gurgaon, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||18 Years|
|Death Cause||Pulmonary Fibrosis Disease|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||The American Embassy School, New Delhi, India|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aisha Chaudhary
- Aisha Chaudhary was one of the youngest motivational speakers of India who was well acknowledged for her positive and clear attitude towards life.
- She was born with a fatal disease, known as Severe Combined Immuno-Deficiency (SCID). SCID is a genetic disorder in which the baby borns without an immune system in the body. Babies with this disorder don’t survive even for a year, if not receive a BMT treatment immediately.
- At the age of 6 months, she underwent a bone marrow transplant (BMT). BMT is a standard SCID treatment, which comes with the risk of Pulmonary Fibrosis (a disease that leads to breathing problem due to the damage of lung tissues).
- She was not allowed to go out and play with other children of her age group because of the fear of infection. Consequently, Ayesha had to spend most of her time in her house with her parents and other relatives, which might be the reason behind her remarkable writing maturity and understanding.
- She suffered from pulmonary fibrosis in 2010, and due to this, she had to left her school.
- She started delivering inspirational speeches at the age of 14.