Are you Looking for Neeta Lulla Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Neeta Lulla was born on 5 March 1965 in the city of Ahmedabad. She is a costume designer.
|Real Name||Neeta Lulla|
|Profession(s)||Indian Costume Designer, Fashion Stylist, Couturier|
|Famous For||Designing the costumes of movie Devdas (2002)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-34|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||5 March 1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Birthplace||Born in Mumbai but brought up in the city of Ahmedabad|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|University||SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||National Film Awards:|
• Best Costume Design for Lamhe in 2002
• Best Costume Design for Devdas in 2009
• Best Costume Design for Jodhaa Akbar and Balgandharva in 2012
|Husband/Spouse||Dr. Shyam Lulla (a Psychiatrist)|
|Fashion Icon||Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Designer||Alexander McQueen|
|Favourite Perfume||Angel by Thierry Mugler|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Rome|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neeta Lulla
- Does Neeta Lulla smoke?: Not Known
- Does Neeta Lulla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Neeta Lulla is one of the most triumphant Indian fashion designers in the industry known for her stunning collections.
- She is the only Indian fashion designer who has won four National Awards for her stupendous work.
- In her early years, she wanted to become a choreographer but her creative designing skills, natural sense for beautiful embellishments, and gorgeous fabrics changed her destiny and she became a well-known fashion designer in the Indian Fashion Industry.
- In her teens, Neeta was a tomboy and had not much interest in dressing and styling.
- It was when she started reading tabloids and magazines related to the fashion designing world that she started taking interest in fashion designing and decided to make a career in the same field.