Are you Looking for Neeta Lulla Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Neeta Lulla was born on 5 March 1965 in the city of Ahmedabad. She is a costume designer.
|Indian Costume Designer, Fashion Stylist, Couturier
|Designing the costumes of movie Devdas (2002)
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
|5 March 1965
|Age (as in 2018)
|Born in Mumbai but brought up in the city of Ahmedabad
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
|Awards, Honours, Achievements
|National Film Awards:
• Best Costume Design for Lamhe in 2002
• Best Costume Design for Devdas in 2009
• Best Costume Design for Jodhaa Akbar and Balgandharva in 2012
|Dr. Shyam Lulla (a Psychiatrist)
|Angel by Thierry Mugler
|Favourite Holiday Destination
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neeta Lulla
- Does Neeta Lulla smoke?: Not Known
- Does Neeta Lulla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Neeta Lulla is one of the most triumphant Indian fashion designers in the industry known for her stunning collections.
- She is the only Indian fashion designer who has won four National Awards for her stupendous work.
- In her early years, she wanted to become a choreographer but her creative designing skills, natural sense for beautiful embellishments, and gorgeous fabrics changed her destiny and she became a well-known fashion designer in the Indian Fashion Industry.
- In her teens, Neeta was a tomboy and had not much interest in dressing and styling.
- It was when she started reading tabloids and magazines related to the fashion designing world that she started taking interest in fashion designing and decided to make a career in the same field.