Are you Looking for Ramesh Sippy Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Ramesh Sippy was born on 23 January 1947 in Karachi, British India (Pakistan). He is a director.
|Profession(s)||Film Director, Film Producer|
|Famous For||Directing the Film “Sholay” 1975|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Debut||Film (As a Child Artist): Shahenshah (1953)|
|Date of Birth||23 January 1947|
|Age (as in 2018)||71 Years|
|Birthplace||Karachi, British India (Pakistan)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Geeta Sippy|
Second Wife: Kiran Juneja (Actress) (m. 1991)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ramesh Sippy
- Does Ramesh Sippy Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ramesh Sippy Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Ramesh Sippy was born to one of the most successful directors of the Hindi Film Industry “G.P. Sippy” on 23 January 1947.
- His father had produced the first film of his career “Sazaa” (1951) when Ramesh Sippy was just 6 years old. It was his first time when he visited a film set.
- He entered the film industry at the age of 9. “Shahenshah” (1953) was the first film of his career as a Child Artist. He played the role of Achala Sachdev’s son in the film.
- Before coming into filmmaking, he went to the London School of Economics to learn business. However, he couldn’t complete the course and returned to India within six months and joined his father in filmmaking.
- At the start of his career, he appeared as an actor in the films such as Bewaqoof (1960) and Bhai Behan (1969).
- Later, he worked in the direction and production departments for the films such as Johar-Mehmood in Goa (1965) and Mere Sanam (1965).