Are you Looking for Tanuja Chandra Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Tanuja Chandra was born on 3 June 1969 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is a director.
|Real Name||Tanuja Chandra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 145 lbs
|Date of Birth||3 June 1969|
|Age (as in 2018)||49 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
• Master of Fine Arts in Film Directing
|Debut||Film (Writer): Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)|
|Hobbies||Photography, Cooking, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father– Navin Chandra (Worked as Executive with Union Carbide)|
Mother– Kamna Chandra (Film Writer)
|Favourite Director||Mahesh Bhatt|
|Favourite Actor||Irrfan Khan|
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal|
|Favourite Sportsperson||Roger Federer|
|Favourite Writer||Neil Gaiman|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanuja Chandra
- In 1995, she made her debut as a director with the TV series Zameen Aasmaan.
- After directing another TV series in 1996, she went on writing one of the hit films directed by Yash Chopra, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, released in 1997.
- In collboration with Mahesh Bhatt, she wrote the screenplay of the film, Zakham in 1998.
- In 1998, she also made her cinematic directorial debur with Mahesh Bhatt’s film, Dushman, starring Kajol as the protagonist in the film. The film did well at the box office.