Are you Looking for Harshad Chopda Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Harshad Chopda was born on 17 May 1983 in Maharashtra, India. Hee is an actor.
|Full Name||Harshad Prakash Chopda|
|Other Name||Harshad Chopra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg|
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17 May 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Gondia, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Gondia, Maharashtra, India|
|College||P.E.S’s Modern College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Debut||TV: Mamta (2006)|
|Family||Father– Parkash Chopra|
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Harsha Chopra (Younger)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Partying, Horse Riding|
|Favourite Food||Kadi-Chawal, Pasta, Biryani|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Disha Patani|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Blue, Red, White|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Cricket, Basketball|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sriti Jha (Actress, Ex-girlfriend)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harshad Chopda
- Does Harshad Chopda smoke?: Not Known
- Does Harshad Chopda drink alcohol?: Yes
- Harshad Chopda was born and brought up into a Marwari Jain family in Gondia, Maharashtra.
- He is a TV actor best known for his role of ‘Prem Juneja’ in the TV serial ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil’.
- After completing his +2, he shifted to Pune with his family.
- Initially, his parents never wanted him to be an actor.
- In 2006, just after completing his studies, he went to Mumbai and successfully auditioned for the TV serial ‘Mamta’ (Zee TV).
- He has appeared in the many popular TV serials like ‘Left Right Left’, ‘Amber Dhara’, ‘Tere Liye’, ‘Dharampatni’, ‘Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?’ and many more.
- He has won many awards like ‘Star Parivaar Awards’ for ‘Favourite Naya Sadasya(Male)’, ‘Favourite Jodi’, and ‘Indian Telly Awards’ for ‘Best Actor’.