Are you Looking for Dilip Kumar Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Dilip Kumar was born on 11 December 1922 in North-West Frontier Province, British India. He is an actor.
|Real Name||Muhammad Yusuf Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 66 kg|
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||11 December 1922|
|Age (as in 2018)||96 Years|
|Birth Place||Peshawar, North-West Frontier Province, British India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Bombay (now Mumbai), India|
|School||Barnes School, Deolali, Nashik district, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film– Jwar Bhata (1944)|
|amily||Father– Lala Ghulam Sarwar (landlord and fruit merchant)|
Mother– Ayesha Begum
Brother– Nasir Khan (younger, Film Actor),
Ehsan Khan, Aslam Khan, Noor Mohammed, Ayub Sarwar
|Address||34/B, Palli Hill, Nargis Dutt Road, Bandra (W), Bombay 400050, India|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Playing Cricket|
|Favourite Actress||Meena Kumari, Nalini Jaywant|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||11 October 1966 (with Saira Banu)|
Year 1980 (with Asma Rehman)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kamini Kaushal, Former Indian Film Actress|
|Net Worth||$65 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilip Kumar
- Does Dilip Kumar smoke?: Yes
- Does Dilip Kumar drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born to a Hindko-speaking Awan family in the Qissa Khawani Bazaar area of Peshawar, Pakistan.
- He was raised along with his 12 siblings.
- His father was a landlord and fruit merchant and also owned orchards in Deolali (in Maharashtra, India) and Peshawar (in Pakistan).
- He did his schooling at Barnes School, Deolali in the Nashik district of Maharashtra.
- His family moved to Bombay (now Mumbai) from Peshawar in the late 1930s.
- Around 1940, when Dilip Kumar was still a teenager, he left home for Pune after an altercation with his father.