Charan Singh Pathik
Are you Looking for Charan Singh Pathik Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Charan Singh Pathik was born on 15 March 1964 in Nadoti Tehsil of Karauli district, Rajasthan. He is a writer.
|Real Name||Charan Singh Pathik|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg|
in pounds– 175 lbs
|Debut||Film (Writer): Patakha (2018)|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1964|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Birthplace||Nadoti Tehsil of Karauli district, Rajasthan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Nadoti Tehsil of Karauli district, Rajasthan|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors of Arts|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Writing, Reading, Poetry|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son(s)– Chandra Prakash|
Daughter– Not Known
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother– 4 (Names Not Known)|
|Favourite Film||Pyaasa, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam|
|Favourite Magazine(s)||Sarika, Kadambini, Dharrmayug, Filmy Kaliya, Weekly Hindustan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charan Singh Pathik
- He completed his primary education from his village, Nadoti, Karauli, Rajasthan. Then, he went to Hindaun and Bhawani Mandi, in Rajasthan to undergo his further studies.
- After completing his studies, he took teacher’s training to become a teacher.
- In an interview, he revealed that he has a huge family and has around 150 to 200 family members. To our surprise, he further told that all of them live together in the same area.
- He revealed in an interview that he wanted to become a cricketer but could not. He wanted to play in the Ranji Trophy.
- He used to read magazines like Filmy Kaliya, Kadambini, Sarika, etc and used to think that after completing his BA, he would try his luck in the film industry. He applied both in the FTII, Pune and National School of Drama, but his form got cancelled in both the institutes because he was in the final year of his college and was not a graduate then.
- On being pressurized by his parents, he joined the teacher’s training course; as his parents did not consider the film industry a good profession.