Are you Looking for Rahi Sarnobat Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Rahi Sarnobat was born on 30 October 1990 in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, Mumbai. She is an athlete.
|Full Name||Rahi Jeevan Sarnobat|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 157 cm|
in meters– 1.57 m
in feet inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg|
in pounds– 175 lbs
|Date of Birth||30 October 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|School||Usharaje High School, Kolhapur|
|College/University||• Vivekanand College, Kolhapur|
• Shiva Chattrapati Sports Complex, Pune
• Balewadi Shooting Range, Pune
|Hobbies||Reading, Doing Yoga, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Jeevan Sarnobat|
Mother– Prabha Sarnobat
|Favourite Food(s)||Vada Pav, Chakkli|
|Favourite TV Shows||Bade Acche Lagte Hain|
|Favourite Shooter||Tejaswini Sawant|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahi Sarnobat
- She decided to choose shooting as her career in 2007.
- In 2008, she bagged her first gold medal at the 2008 Commonwealth Youth Games in Pune, India.
- In 2010, she secured two golds at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India.
- She considers 50m rifle prone world champion, ‘Tejaswini Sawant‘ (a fellow Maharashtrian) her source of inspiration.
- After winning bronze in the 2011 World Cup, she got selected for the 2012 London Olympics.
- In May 2015, Rahi’s name was recommended for the Arjuna Award (a prestigious award presented by the Government of India and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports for extraordinary achievement in sports) by the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI).
- In 2015, Rahi suffered a severe elbow injury. In an interview, she stated that:
“It was a depressing phase. The injury happened in 2015 end, but I was still hopeful of shooting in the Rio Games. I wanted to shoot in the 2016 Games Qualifiers. Despite being injured, I shot in the qualifiers. I realized my mistake later as the injury got worse,”
but she could not make it to the Rio Games and had to take a break for a year.