Are you Looking for Vinod Agarwal Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Vinod Agarwal was born on 6 June 1955 in New Delhi, India. He is a singer.
|Profession(s)||Devotional Singer, Writer, Businessman|
|Famous For||His Krishna Bhajans|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1955|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Death||6 November 2018|
|Place of Death||Nayati Hospital, Mathura|
|Age (at the time of death)||63 Years|
|Death Cause||Multiple Organ Failure|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard|
|Address||Govind ki Gali, Vrindavan|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||Year 1975|
|Wife/Spouse||Kusum Lata Agarwal |
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vinod Agarwal
- Vinod was born into a Krishna devotee family who shifted from Delhi to Mumbai when he was 7 years old.
- Since his childhood, he was spiritual and used to sing bhajans. When he turned 12, he became proficient in playing the harmonium.
- He was just 20 years old when he got married to Kusum Lata. His wife accompanied him for his devotional programs throughout his life.
- In 1978, he started performing bhajans “Hari Naam Sankirtan” every Sunday morning at the office of his brother.
- In 1979, he took Diksha from his Spiritual Guru, Late Shri Mukund Hari Ji Maharaj of Bhatinda, Punjab, whom Vinod credited for his divine singing and melodies
- Apart from singing, he was a proficient writer in Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi.
- During the course of his life, he performed more than 1500 live programmes, both in India and abroad.
- On 6 November 2018, he passed away in Mathura around 4 am due to multiple organ failure.
- He performed his last Sankirtan on 21 October 2018 at Vijay Market Barkheda, BHEL, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.