Are you Looking for Vadda Grewal Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Vadda Grewal was born on 6 January 1991 in Village Kammo Majra Kalan, Sangrur, Punjab, India. He is an actor.
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm|
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Song (As a Singer and Lyricist): Rooh (2014)|
Film (As an Actor): Valaiti Yanter (2019)
|Date of Birth||6 January 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Kammo Majra Kalan, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Village Kammo Majra Kalan, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|School||• Rishi Public School, Sangrur, Punjab|
• Holy Heart Senior Secondary Convent School
|College/University||Punjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Shinda Grewal|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Favourite Actors||Dharmendra, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Amar Singh Chamkila, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Nimrat Khaira|
|Favourite Songs||• Mitran Di Chatri (Babbu Maan)|
• Daata Ji (Nachhatar Gill)
• Bapu Zimidar (Jassi Gill)
• Yarri (Maninder Buttar)
• Chunni (Himself)
|Favourite Car||Land Cruiser|
|Car Collection||Ford Endeavour|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vadda Grewal
- Vadda Grewal is a popular singer who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He was interested in singing since his childhood and used to participate in singing competitions during his school days.
- When Grewal was studying in his 8th standard, his friends started calling him with the name ‘Vadda Grewal’.
- He has sung many popular Punjabi songs like ‘Ford Jatt Da’, ‘Desi Da Current’, ‘Yaar da Viyah’, ‘Saadi Gaddi’, ‘Pistol’, etc.
- Grewal came into the eyes of media and public in 2016 after singing the super hit song ‘Nagni’.