Are you Looking for Shabana Azmi Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Shabana Azmi was born on 18 September 1950 in Hyderabad, India. She is an actress.
|Full Name||Shabana Kaifi Azmi|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Social Activist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 September 1950|
|Age (as in 2018)||68 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Queen Mary School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Psychology|
|Debut||Film– Ankur (1974)|
|Family||Father– Late Kaifi Azmi (Poet)
Mother– Shaukat Azmi (Stage Actress)
Brother– Baba Azmi (Cinematographer)
|Address||702, Sagar Samrat, Greenfields, Juhu, Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Watchign Movies, Reading|
|Controversies||• Her shaved head and kissing scene with Nandita Das in the movie Fire.
• Kissed on cheek by Nelson Mandela on his visit to India in 1993 arised controversy.
• Had a social networking war with the makers of I Don’t Luv You because of the words of song Ishq ki maa ki.
• Critized remarks by Naseeruddin Shah after he called Farhan Akhtar’s performance ‘fake’ in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi Biryani|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shashi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhubala, Nargis|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Red, Blue, Black|
|Favourite Destination||New York and London|
|Favourite Book||Chokher Bali|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shekhar Kapur (Filmmaker)
Javed Akhtar (Writer)
|Husband/Spouse||Javed Akhtar (m. 1984-present)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shabana Azmi
- Does Shabana Azmi smoke?: No
- Does Shabana Azmi drink alcohol?: No
- She acted in more than 100 films and has won 5 National Award and 4 Filmfare Award for Best Actress.
- Bollywood actresses Tabu and Farah Naaz are her nieces.
- She has been an pro-active socialist and supported slum dwellers, displaced Kashmiri Pandit migrants and victims of the earthquake at Latur, Maharashtra.