Are you Looking for Sanjiv Bhatt Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Sanjiv Bhatt was born on 21 December 1963 in Gujarat, India. He is a civil servant.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 155 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Service||Indian Police Service|
|Major Designation(s)||1990: Additional Superintendent of Police of Jamnagar district, Gujarat|
1996: Superintendent of Police (SP) of Banaskantha district, Gujarat
1999-2002: Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence in the State Intelligence Bureau at Gandhinagar, Gujarat
2003: Superintendent of Sabarmati central jail
|Date of Birth||21 December 1963|
|Age (as in 2017)||54 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjiv Bhatt
- Sanjiv Bhatt is a former IPS officer who joined the Indian Police Service (IPS) in the year 1988 from Gujarat Cadre.
- In 1990, being the Additional Superintendent of Police, he arrested 150 people amidst the riots in Jamnagar district.
- An FIR was registered against Bhatt and 6 other policemen by the brother of one of the detainees, Prabhudas Vaishnani, as he died due to kidney failure a few days later following his detention. His brother alleged that Prabhudas died of the extreme torture in the police custody.
- In 1996, Bhatt as the Superintendent of Police (SP) of Banaskantha district, was accused of framing a false narcotic case against a Rajasthan-based lawyer, Sumersingh Rajpurohit.
- In 2002, during his tenure as Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence in the State Intelligence Bureau at Gandhinagar, he was also charged for the security of the then Cheif Minister of Gujarat, Narendra Modi. This was the period when the Godhra train burning massacre took place following the Hindu-Muslim riots resulting in deaths of thousands of people.