Are you Looking for Rohit Mittal Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Rohit Mittal was born on 26 July 1987 in Maharashtra, India. He is an actor.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm|
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Film (Director/Producer/Writer): Autohead (2016)|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Reading, Writing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shweta Basu Prasad (Actress)|
|Engagement Date||4 June 2018|
|Fiancee||Shweta Basu Prasad (Actress)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohit Mittal
- Does Rohit Mittal smoke?: Yes
- Does Rohit Mittal drink alcohol?: Yes
- After his graduation, Rohit Mittal worked in an MNC for a few years.
- Later, he started his career as a filmmaker and did a course in filmmaking from New York Film Academy, Los Angeles.
- He then made his Bollywood debut as an actor and filmmaker in 2016 with the film ‘Autohead.’
- Before making her acting debut, Rohit had made a short film, Kshanik (2013).
- He has also worked in the camera and electrical department for Hollywood short films like ‘Walk of Light’ (2013), ‘Chypre’ (2014), ‘Chasing Apatow’ (2014), etc.
- He also played the role of a nurse in the Hollywood short film ‘Walk of Light’ (2013) and director in the Bollywood film ‘Autohead’ (2016).
- In 2016, Rohit worked as an associate director for the Anurag Kashyap‘s film ‘Raman Raghav 2.0.’
- Rohit Mittal and his fiancee “Shweta Basu Prasad” first met through the director, Anurag Kashyap at Phantom Films