Are you Looking for Ritu Beri Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Ritu Beri was born on 3 May 1972 in New Delhi. She is a fashion designer.
|Real Name||Ritu Beri|
|Nickname(s)||Queen of Fashion, Mogul of the Fashion Industry, Donnatella Versace of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi|
|Colleges||• Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi|
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi in 1987
|Educational Qualifications||• Graduate in Economics Honours|
• Degree in Fashion Arts
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Bobby Chadha (a Pioneer in Corporate Aviation in India)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritu Beri
- Ritu Beri is a well-known name in the international fashion designing world.
- She wanted to be a doctor in her childhood, but later on, she changed her mind and decided to something unique, interesting, and creative.
- After completing her graduation in Commerce (Hons.), she joined NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology), New Delhi in 1987. She was amongst the first batch of National Institute of Fashion Technology of 25 students; selected from the list of a large number of applicants all across the country.
- She began her career by designing clothes for her family, friends, and relatives.
- She took her first big step towards her bright designing future in December 1990 by launching her own label “Lavanya.”
- She built RBFF (Ritu Beri Fashion Fraternity) in 1977; just to support young designers looking to launch their own brands in the market.
- In the same year, she was featured in PROMOSTYL’s Acuastyl (a magazine that forecasts fashion trends worldwide) and became the First Indian Designer to do so.