Are you Looking for Ranjan Bhattacharya Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Ranjan Bhattacharya was born on 28 December 1959 in Himachal Pradesh, India. He is a businessman.
|Full Name||Ranjan Kishore Bhattacharya|
|Famous For||Being the foster Son-in-Law of Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 December 1959|
|Age (as in 2017)||58 Years|
|Birthplace||Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Patna, Bihar, India|
|School(s)||• St. Edward School, Shimla|
• St. Columbus School, Delhi
• St. Michael’s High School, Patna
|College||• Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi|
• Oberoi School of Hotel Management, Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduate in Economics (Hons.) from Shri Ram College of Commerce in 1979|
• Hotel Management Diploma from the Oberoi School of Hotel Management in 1981
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Going for a Long Drive|
|Controversy||In 2012, the team of Arvind Kejriwal condemned Ranjan by calling him ‘Sarkari Damad.’ They alleged that the connection between industrialists and politicians is the main cause of inflation (price rise) in India. They also played an audio recording (related to this matter) of a conversation between Ranjan and lobbyist Niira Radia.|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Namita Bhattacharya (1976-1983)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranjan Bhattacharya
- Does Ranjan Bhattacharya smoke?: Yes
- Does Ranjan Bhattacharya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ranjan was born in Himachal Pradesh in a well-to-do family.
- He loves Cuban cigars, red wine, and long drives.
- He came into the eyes of media after he came close to Namita Bhattacharya in 1976 during his college days, the couple got married after seven years.
- He lost his parents at a very young age, this incident brought him close to Namita and Atal Bihari Vajpayee (who later, became a father-figure for Ranjan). He started calling him ‘Baapji’ like Namita.