Are you Looking for Pratibha Singh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Pratibha Singh was born on 16 July 1956 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. She is a politician.
|Famous For||Being the Wife of Virbhadra Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Political Journey||• In 2004 Indian general elections, she became a member of the 14th Lok Sabha, after defeating BJP contender, Maheshwar Singh.|
• In 2013 elections, she again elected for the same and won.
|Date of Birth||16 July 1956|
|Age (as in 2018)||62 Years|
|Birthplace||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||Loreto Convent Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College||Govt. College for Women, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Address||Holly Lodge, Jakhu,|
Shimla – 171 001(Himachal Pradesh)
|Hobbies||Reading, Gardening, Social Work|
|Controversies||• In 2013, she was involved in a controversy for giving incorrect information regarding election expenditure.|
• In 2016, The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) filed a charge sheet against Pratibha Singh and her husband, Virbhadra Singh, in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
|Cars Collection||Toyota, No-HP26A0005, Innova, No-HP29A0005|
• Cash- ₹1.5 Lakh
• Deposits in Banks & Non-Banking Companies- ₹10 Crore
• Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies- ₹2 Lakh
• LIC or other Insurance Policies- ₹5 Crore
• Jewellery- ₹97 Lakh
- She was always interested in social work. After getting married to Virbhadra Singh, she entered the political world to serve the country.
- In 2004, she elected for the first time in the Indian general elections and gained a seat in the Indian Parliament.
- She has been the vice-chairperson of H.P. State Red Cross Society from 1985 to 1990, 1994 to 1998, and in 2003.
- She has been a part of many sports promotion events, especially in rural areas.