Are you Looking for Nusli Wadia Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Nusli Wadia was born on 15 February 1944 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is a businessman.
|Real Name||Nusli Wadia|
|Famous For||Being the chairman of Wadia Group|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 180 cm|
in meters– 1.8 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1944|
|Age (as in 2018)||74 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School|
|College/University||The University of Florida, U.S.A|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP)|
|Hobbies||Watching Cricket, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Maureen Wadia (Head of Gladrags Magazine)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹50,000 Crore ($7.5 Billion)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nusli Wadia
- Does Nusli Wadia smoke ?: Not Known
- Does Nusli Wadia drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born into a family with a rich heritage. His maternal grandfather was MA Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.
- His parents got divorced before he was born, after 5 years of their marriage.
- He attained his schooling from England. However, in an interview, he revealed that he hated going to schools in his childhood.
- After completing his studies, he came back to Mumbai where he started working as an apprentice to his father.
- He was appointed on the Prime Minister’s Council on Trade and Industry in 1998, 1999, and 2000.
- He was very close to JRD Tata and was considered to be his godson.
- His group of companies includes some big names like Britannia Industries, Bombay Dyeing, and the airline GoAir.
- In 2004, he visited Pakistan with his mother and family and also went to the mausoleum of his grandfather Muhammad Ali Jinnah.