Are you Looking for Nikki Haley Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Nikki Haley was born on January 20, 1972 in Bamberg, South Carolina, U.S.. She is a politician.
|Real Name||Nimrata Randhawa|
|Political Journey||• In 2004, she ran for the South Carolina House of Representatives for a district in Lexington County.|
• In 2004, she became the 1st Indian-American to hold the office after winning the Primary and the General Election.
• In 2006, she was re-elected unopposed and also defeated her Democrat challenger in 2008.
• On 2 November 2010, she was elected Governor from the South Carolina.
• On 4 November 2014, she was re-elected Governor form the South Carolina.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg|
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Bamberg, South Carolina, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||South Carolina, United States|
|School||Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, South Carolina|
|College||Clemson University, South Carolina, United States|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Science degree in accounting|
|Debut||In 2004, when she ran for the South Carolina House of Representatives for a district in Lexington County|
|Family||Father– Ajit Singh Randhawa|
Mother– Raj Kaur Randhawa
Brothers– Mitti Randhawa (a retired member of the United States Army Chemical Corps), Charan Randhawa (a web designer)
Sisters– Simran Singh (a radio host and Fashion Institute of Technology alumna)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Michael Haley (an officer in the South Carolina Army National Guard)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Haley
- Does Nikki Haley smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nikki Haley drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in an Indian Sikh family in Bamberg, South Carolina, United States.
- At the age of 5, she was disqualified from the Little Miss Bamberg pageant, along with her sister; as they didn’t fit in “white” or “black” categories.