Daniel Jacob Radcliffe is British actor. Since the distant times when star-children Judy Garland, Mickey…
Narinder Batth is a famous Punjabi lyricist whose claim to fame was the song ‘Lancer’ back in 2013. He is an inspiration to a lot of people who think not being born with a silver spoon is a disadvantage. Batth is a farmer’s son, who comes from a humble background. He was always passionate about music and poetry, and his passion soon started rewarding him well. Besides, Narinder Batth is known to be a good man with a soothing personality. Coming from a nin-film background, fame, and success did take over him, and his career was almost hitting the rocks when he realized the mistake. He was quick enough to bring himself back on track before losing out on all that he had achieved. So, he realized that keeping up with fame is not a bed of roses, and he cannot take anything for granted.
It was after the release of ‘Lancer,’ when he started becoming too proud of himself. However, due to his newfound pride and arrogance, he lost out on several opportunities, and the next few projects failed terribly. Batth then took a short break to revive himself and came back with so much more positivity. His inspiration was Debi Makhsoospuri when he had started penning down his words when he was still a boy in 10th Grade. Later, he worked as a lyricist for all famous Punjabi singers, including Jassi Sohal, Harjot, Roshan Prince, Babbal Rai, Geeta Zaildar, Inder Kaur, and many more. His story is inspirational of how a farmer boy from a small town became a celebrity.
- Birth: Narinder Batth celebrates his birthday on October 29 every year. He was born in the small village of Bathan Kalan in Fatehpur Sahab, Punjab, India, in a Jatt family. The word Bathan is the reason why his surname is ‘Batth.’ His zodiac is Scorpio based on his birth date.
- Physical stats: Batth is 5 feet and 7 inches tall, and his weight is 143 lbs. His chest is 40 inches, waist 30 inches, and biceps 14 inches. Narinder Batth has naturally Dark Brown eyes, and his original hair color is black.
- Parents: Narinder Batth was born in a simple family to a farmer and his wife.
- Siblings: He has one elder brother who is also a lyricist. His name is Nirvaan Batth.
- Marriage: Narinder Batth is married.
- Singers: Debi Makhsoospuri, Tarsem Jassar, Kulbir Jhinjer, and Manmohan Waris
· Song: Manmohan Waris’ Sajna di Phulkari
Narinder Batth is a lyricist and songwriter. He has penned down beautiful words for several famous Punjabi singers. The list of his songs is pretty long now.
- Kirandeep Kaur’s 9-9 Chooriya
- Geeta Zaildar’s Degree
- Jassi Gill’s Lancer
- Goldy’s Teri Kamli
- Dilpreet Dhillon’s Pagg and Wang
- Aiesle’s Kafila
- Kaur B’s Teri Wait
- Vicky Vik’s House Wife
- Samraat’s Gulaab
- Jassi Sohal’s Honsla
- Bad Joke
- Pardeep Need’s Rail Gaddi
- Gagandeep Sandhu’s Clipp
- Roshan Prince’s Villain Jatti
- Roshan Prince’s Gallan Goriyan
- Jass Bajwa’s Satrangi Titli
- Babbal Rai’s Yarrian
- Harry Mirza’s Chaska
- Jassi Sohal’s Honsla
These are just a few from his list of beautiful songs that he has written over the years.