Are you Looking for Laxmi Agarwal Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Laxmi Agarwal was born on 1 June 1990 in New Delhi, India. She is an activist.
|Known As||Acid Attack Survivor (2005)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm|
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 45 kg|
in pounds– 100 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV (Anchor): Udaan (2014)|
|Date of Birth||1 June 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Relationships & More|
Daughter– Pihu Agarwal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Laxmi Agarwal
- She was born to a middle-class family in New Delhi.
- In 2005, at the age of 15, Laxmi survived an awful acid attack by a 32-year-old man, Gudda a.k.a Nahim Khan, and his 2 other friends because had rejected Gudda’s marriage proposal.
- In 2006, she had filed a PIL in which she pleaded for a total ban on the sale of acid, citing the expanding number of incidents of acid attacks on women.
- After she recovered from the attack, she did not put herself in isolation and instead she started campaigning for ‘Stop Acid Attacks’ and worked as a campaign coordinator.
- Gradually, her work made her the voice of all the acid attack survivors across the world.
- She introduced her own campaign, ‘StopSaleAcid.’ Because of her dedicated work, she was awarded many awards in India.
- In 2013, the Supreme Court regulated a new set of rules prevailing the sale of acid in India in which a person below the age of 18 could not purchase acids and an identity card should be produced by the customer before purchasing an acid.