Not everyone gets a chance to fulfill their dreams and live their passion like choreographer…
Born with a silver spoon in one of the most famous families of the country, Khushi Kapoor is just like any other millennial. She is a young and bright girl who is growing up to make her family proud. Khushi Kapoor belongs to the Kapoor family, where both her parents are from the Hindi Film Fraternity. Her elder sister Jahnvi Kapoor is also a budding Bollywood actress who has successfully made her debut. Khushi is the apple of her father Boney Kapoor’s eyes, and she was also loved dearly by her mother, the late Sridevi. Now that she has finished school, it is time that she faces the bigger world outside.
Khushi has a private Instagram account where she shares pictures of herself, and the ones with her family and friends. She is a stylish girl who loves fashion and life like anyone else of her age. However, she has also suffered from insecurity and other issues while she was growing up. She has also mentioned in her Instagram posts how she was made fun of for her dorky looks. Khushi Kapoor has come out about being fat-shamed in while she was still very young.
She says that people made fun of her looks because she did not look like her mother Sridevi, and sister Jahnvi. Khushi was overweight and had braces on her teeth for quite a few years. She adds that all of the bullyings took some serious toll on her personality, and she ended up being shy, introverted, and awkward. However, the saddest phase of her life was when the bullying and trolls got into her mind, affecting her badly. She became over-conscious about her looks, clothing sense, and food habits too. However, she has successfully overcome all of it.
Table of Contents
- Birth: Khushi Kapoor was born on November 5, 2000, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is currently 19 years old.
- Physical stats: She is 5 feet 8 inches tall, and her weight is 110 lbs. Her approximate measurements are 32-24-32. She has beautiful black eyes, and her hair is originally black.
- Education: Khushi Kapoor went to the Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. It is the same place where she has graduated from high school.
- Parents: Khushi Kapoor is the younger daughter of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi. Boney Kapoor is a well-known producer and filmmaker. Khushi’s mother, Late Sridevi, was one of the iconic multilingual actresses of the Indian film industry. Her ex-step mother is the Late Mona Kapoor, who was Boney Kapoor’s first wife.
- Siblings: Jahnvi Kapoor, the elder daughter of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi, is Khushi’s sibling. She also has two step-siblings from Boney’s marriage with Mona Kapoor. Her step-sister, the eldest daughter of Boney Kapoor, is Anshula Kapoor. Khushi also has a stepbrother, who is Boney Kapoor’s only son with his first wife, Mona Kapoor. He is a Bollywood actor too, and his name is Arjun Kapoor. Other than these, Khushi has famous cousins too.