Are you Looking for Kamla Advani Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Kamla Advani was born on 1932 in Karachi, Pakistan.
|Real Name||Kamla Advani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||1932|
|Date of Death||2016|
|Place of Death||New Delhi, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||84 Years|
|Death Cause||Carrdiac Arrest|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Address||30 Prithviraj Road, New Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||L. K. Advani (Former Deputy Prime Minister of India )|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kamla Advani
- She got married to L. K. Advani in 1965.
- Her daughter Pratibha Advani used to call her “Annapurna.”
- Kamla Advani acted as a bridge of friendship between her husband, L. K. Advani and Atal Bihari Vajpayee, especially whenever there was any sort of tension between the two.
- Once, during one such incident, when some sort of tension arose between Advani and Vajpayee, Vajpayee called up Kamla and invited himself for the lunch. She prepared one of his favourite dishes Sindhi Kadhi and kheer for dessert.
- She used to accompany L. K. Advani along with her children to his election campaigns tours throughout Gujarat.
- In her last days, she was suffering from many age-related problems. She also had the problem of memory loss for some time and had become motionless and unresponsive in her last few months. Before she died, she complained of breathlessness and uneasiness and was rushed to AIIMS but failed to survive.