Are you Looking for Goldy Kahlon Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Goldy Kahlon was born on 9 December in Amritsar, Punjab, India. He is a singer.
|Other Name||Desi Crew|
|Profession(s)||Music Director, Music Producer, Model, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg|
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Song (As a Music Producer): Shona Shona by Miss Pooja (2013)|
Film (As a Music Producer): Classmate from ‘Daddy Cool Munde Fool’ (2013)
Song (As a Model): Gulab by Dilpreet Dhillon (2015)
Song (As a Singer): Dasi Na Mere Bare (2016)
|Date of Birth||9 December|
|Birthplace||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Sukhdarshan Institute of Music Production, Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Business Administration|
|Hobbies||Reading, Playing Musical Instruments|
|Tattoo(s)||On the right hand’s middle finger|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married |
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Sisters– 2 (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Food(s)||Chicken, Egg|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red|
|Favourite Destinations||England, Dubai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Goldy Kahlon
- Does Goldy Kahlon smoke?: Not Known
- Does Goldy Kahlon drink alcohol?: Yes
- Goldy Kahlon is a Punjabi music director and singer who is well known by the name ‘Desi Crew’ in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- In 2003, when Goldy was a part-time singer in Khanna (Punjab), he met Satpal Malhi who was learning the music production, and later on, they became good friends.
- Thereafter, they decided to open their own studio at Satpal Malhi‘s house for further practice.
- Goldy started his career in 2013 as a music director with his co-partner Satpal Malhi.