Online documents are one of the most flexible innovations that humanity created for the better and convenient living of every individual. You can do a lot of things about an online document. All you need to have is a third-party online tool to help you configure them with ease. Exploring The Best Online Tools You Can Use For Your Online Documents With PDFBear.
PDFBear is one of the most trusted online tools you can use for your online documents. Their platforms offer several online tools that you can use to your advantage. This article will discuss some of the online tools that you can use in their platform and how to use them.
The first online tool that we will discuss is the online tool called “PDF Merge.” Merging an online document is an activity that only a few people do with their online documents. A reason for that is some of the online tools that you can see in the platform of PDFBear are underrated and not widely known by many. Hence, having a small number of individuals to have a change in using these online tools.
However, the online tool Merge PDF is one of the essential tools in this list. When handling your online documents, it is a must to have a PDF combiner that allows you to compile PDF files easily. This is an essential online tool to have, especially if you are a student, businessman, etc.
When merging your PDF files is usually done when you want to compile particular employment; some examples are biodata, application letter, recommendation letter, and certificates. This online tool can be advantageous for the applicant as most employers require these types of documents compiled into one. Here is how you can start merging your documents.
- The first step is to let PDFBear recognize the online document that you want to merge. Upload all of the PDF files and let PDFBear start processing your documents.
- PDFBear will process the PDF files that you have uploaded into their system.
- Change the necessary things about your online document that you want to have in your new PDF file.
- Lastly, You can now download the newly converted PDF file into your disc, device storage, or online.
Having a platform that allows you to share your documents online is an essential thing to have. Most of the platforms nowadays require a lot of things before you can start using their services. Having to use PDFBear as the platform for sharing your documents online will allow you to use every online tool on their website without any hassle requirements.
All you need to have is a PDF file, a reliable internet connection, and your preferred device. You can now start sharing your documents anytime and anywhere you like. The recipient of your PDF file will receive the document in an instant. Hence, making this online tool a reliable option in sharing your documents online. Here is how you can share your documents through PDFBear.
- Upload the online documents that you want to share with your desired recipient.
- Type in the email address of the recipient.
- Fill up the specific information that is needed to proceed in sending your online document.
- Sent out the online document. An alternative action is copying the link of your PDF file to share it elsewhere.
When you receive a PDF file, you most likely don’t have a specific application to open the PDF file, resulting in having to open the document in a browser. However, using a browser to open your PDF file will limit the things you can do to the online documents. Hence, using the online tool of PDFBear, which is PDF Reader, can be a great asset in your life.
The online tool PDF Reader will allow you to navigate through the PDF file that you received. It will also allow you to edit, share, and print it while browsing using their online tool. To start using this online tool, all you need to do is the following steps.
- Upload the PDF file to their system.
- The PDF Reader from their platform presents your PDF file in a viewable format.
- You can start configuring your PDF files with specific changes that will satisfy you.
- Lastly, download your new PDF file if you have made any changes.
There are still many online tools you can explore, and the way our technology works nowadays is always changing for the better. Hence, keeping yourself open-minded in the different forms of handling online documents is a must.