We will discuss a talented music artist and Grammy winner Doja Cat who emerged as a prominent singer and rapper known for her diverse range of songs. Her Hot Pink and Planet Her Albums became a revolution while earning the top spot on International Song Charts. Nowadays, everyone is vibing to her songs. Let’s talk about Doja Cat net worth, major breakthroughs, earnings and her top hits.
About Doja Cat
Slaying this world with her music and stage name Doja Cat, Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini is an American Singer-songwriter born on October 21, 1995, in Los Angeles, US. Her stage name is inspired by her weed addiction, in which there is a kind of Cannabis named Doja, and it sounded to her like a girl name that later became her identity.
Her mother is a painter, and her father is an actor, composer and film producer. Her family roots belong in South Africa. Later they moved to NYC. There she started to train herself and learn Jazz, Tap and Ballet. Later they moved to L.A. and lived in an Ashram while Practising Hinduism. Doja Cat revealed on her YouTube channel that she is a trained Indian Classical Bharatnatyam Dancer, for which she trained during her stay at the ashram. As she grew up, her interest developed towards Breakdancing. In a Dance Competition held at her High School, Doja Cat was part of the Professional Pop locking Troupe. Doja Cat keeps her personal details private due to security reasons.
Doja Cat has been rumoured to be in relationships several times. She never shares her love life with fans. Some turn out to be fake, and others which are considered real are mentioned below :
- Her first relationship made public was JAWNY in 2019-20; it lasted for a year. JAWNY is a singer, too and announced his Honey Pie music video through a post shared by him on Instagram. Doja commented, “I love You, Baby’ and this sparked dating rumours between them. Later they broke up.
- Later she was rumoured to be dating French Montana as they met many times that year, but it was just for a song collaboration.
- Bree Runway is another person speculated to be the love partner of Doja Cat in 2021.
Breakthrough in career
Doja Cat rose to fame with her Single Mooo! in 2018 which became an Internet meme but managed to get public attention. Later in 2019, she released Say So and gained a huge number of fans. Her unique style of Singing with rapping while giving barbie videos with her music video she became a trend on Instagram and her song Say So topped many International Music Charts. After that she never stopped and released a more diverse range of music. She used to write and post her music on SoundCloud. Her first permanent song release was So high which caught the attention of a Music producer Dr. Luke later signed a music deal with Doja Cat in 2012.
In 2014, she released her Debut EP Purrr! And then there was no going back.
Doja Cat Net worth
According to Reports, Doja Cat net worth is estimated to be around $8 Million USD.
While music being the main profession, Doja Cat has various sources to make her income :
- Songs and Albums garner billions of views on youtube and Spotify to make her income.
- The awards she has been nominated for and won so far came with fame and income.
- There are numerous brands she endorses to make her income such as : Pepsi, JBL Speaker, Taco Bell, Fashion Nova, PrettyLittleThing, Wifey Cosmetics and many more.
- Pepsi Commercial music video starring Doja Cat got viral and earned her a lot of attention.
- In 2021, Doja Cat was reported to have bought her first home in Beverly Hills.
- She has invested around $2.2 million USD in Real Estate which will be profitable for her in future when she sells the property as the land value increases by the time.
- She has 24.8 Millions followers on Instagram where they are active and earn her a good amount of income.
Doja Cat has released three main Albums which got viral with genre and unique music style :
- Amala (2018)
- Hot Pink (2019)
- Planet Her (2021)
Each album was a hit and loved by her fans. Most of her songs get viral on social media platforms and users create content out of them.
On Spotify, you will get a pre-made playlist of her songs to enjoy listening to.
Recommend them to your friends. You can have access to her music and all live shows as well. You must have heard Say So, Woman, Need to know and soon while scrolling through Instagram reels often. Her songs are catchy and have a message behind it for listeners to explore.