Are you Looking for Dilip Joshi Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Dilip Joshi was born on 26 May 1968 in Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India. He is an actor.
|Famous Role||Jethalal Champaklal Gada in TV serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008 to present)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg|
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches|
Waist: 36 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||26 May 1968|
|Age (as in 2018)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Maine Pyar Kiya (Bollywood, 1989), Hun Hunshi Hunshilal (Gujarati, 1992)|
TV Debut: Hum Panchhi Ek Daal Ke
|Family||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Political Inclination||BJP |
|Favourite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite Food||Rotlo, Basi rotla with vagar in chaas|
|Favourite Cuisine||Chinese, Italian, Indian|
|Favourite Dessert||Chocolates with almond|
|Favourite Recipe||Moong Dal Dhokla|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter– Neeyati Joshi|
Son– Ritwik Joshi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilip Joshi
- Does Dilip Joshi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dilip Joshi drink alcohol?: No
- Dilip belongs to a Gujarati family.
- At a very young age of 12, Dilip started acting in various plays.
- He joined Little Theatre academy of Namdev Lahute and his first play was Aie Ranchhod Rangila.
- After that, he appeared in numerous Gujarati plays like Bapu Tame Kamaal Kari, Jalsa Karo Jayantilal, etc.
- He got his breakthrough with the role of ‘Ramu’ in the 1989 Bollywood film Maine Pyar Kiya.
- During his B.Com. study, he got the INT (Indian National Theatre) best actor award twice.