Are you Looking for Christian Michel Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Christian Michel was born on 1964 in United Kingdom. He is a businessman.
|Full Name||Christian James Michel|
|Famous For||Being accused in AgustaWestland VVIP helicopter Scam|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Grey (Semi-Bald)|
|Date of Birth||Year– 1964|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Family||Father– Wolfgang Max Richard Michel (Broker)|
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||• He is an alleged middleman in the AgustaWestland chopper deal. He was extradited from the UAE to India on 4 December 2018. Indian authorities investigated the accusations that Michel organised bribes to push a ₹3,600-crore contract for VVIP helicopters to be purchased by the Indian Government for the top Indian leaders, bureaucrats, and other officials.|
• Michel along with two other middlemen is also accused by the Enforcement Directorate, a law enforcement agency of India, of taking commissions worth €70 million from AgustaWestland to bribe Indian officials who helped him.
• Michel has also been charged in the Milan court for his role in taking millions of dollars from other companies illicitly.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christian Michel
- His deceased father, Wolfgang Max Richard Michel was also a middleman and acted as a mediator between former Libyan dictator Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and Britain’s Labour Party.
- Christian Michel has also served as a chairman and sole director of Entera Corporation, a British company. His father, Wolfgang Michel had also promoted Entera Corporation along with two other companies; UCM International Trading Limited and Ferro-Imports Limited. In 2004, Entera Corporation went insolvent with more than £1.3 million in debt and Michel was banned from doing business in the UK for seven years. 
- With the help of his father, Entera Corporation made more than £2 million from India between 1987 and 1996.
- In AgustaWestland case, Michel is one of the three middlemen being probed in the case, along with Carlo Gerosa and Guido Haschke. 
- In 2017, Michel had written a letter to the Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi and insisted that he was a victim of “political conspiracy.” 
- In November 2018, a Dubai-based court confirmed the order clearing the way for Michel’s extradition to India.