Daniel Jacob Radcliffe is British actor. Since the distant times when star-children Judy Garland, Mickey…
Bhawsheel Singh Sahni
The young lad from Chandigarh, Bhawsheel Singh Sahni, shot to fame in Bollywood with his role in the movie Udta Punjab. In that, he played the character of Lucky, the youngest of a drug dealer family. He was 21 years old when Udta Punjab released, and the movie made him one of the known faces of the industry. The talented boy was always passionate about acting and was looking for a big opportunity. He had already started learning and acting in theaters in his hometown before he got his big break.
Bhawsheel is a self-proclaimed movie-buff and wants to focus on acting for the time being. However, he says that directing movies is also a part of his plans. The boy is trained in TV production and film-making from a pioneer institution of Mumbai. During the promotions of Udta Punjab, he appeared for several interviews and said that he was extremely happy for the opportunity he got. Sahni says that the journey was never easy, but his hard work and dedication finally paid off. It was in Mumbai that he got selected for the role of Lucky by Honey Trehan, casting director for Udta Punjab. He has worked with other famous directors, including Vishal Bharadwaj and Vipul Shah too.
- Birth: Bhawsheel Singh Sahni was born on November 6, 1995, and is 24-years old now. He was born in Chandigarh, India, in a Khatri, Sikh family. Chandigarh is his hometown.
- Physical stats: Sahni is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 143 lbs. His chest is 40 inches, waist 32 inches, and biceps 12 inches. He has naturally black eyes, and his original hair color is black.
- Education: Bhawsheel Singh Sahni went to three different schools. He first went to St. Stephen’s School, then to St. John’s High School. Sahni finally completed his schooling from Bhavan Vidyalaya. All three schools are in Chandigarh. After that, he completed his B. Com from DAV College Chandigarh and went to Mumbai. There he pursued a Post Graduate Diploma in Film, Television, and Digital Video Production.
- Parents: Bhawsheel Singh Sahni belongs to a simple family where his father is a school teacher.
- Siblings: His elder brother is Gurmeet Singh Sahni, and bot share a strong bond.
- foods: chocolates, aloo pattie
- singer: Sidhu Moosewala
- actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- destination: Coimbatore
- Theaters: Bhawsheel was a part of theater groups in Chandigarh from 2012. He performed in the famous Theater For Theater group of Chandigarh.
- Content writer: He joined as a content writer for the Times of India in 2013.
- Acting in movies: He started working in the Punjabi TV and film industry in 2016 and then moved to Bollywood. He has worked in films including Udta Punjab, Gold, Rangoon, Chalk and Duster, Kharkuwaad, Akal Purukh ki Fauj, and more.
- TV shows: 21 Sarfarosh Saragrahi 1897, Rocketry: The Nambi Effect, Code Red, Naadan Parinde, Secret Diaries, Aadhe Adhoore, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and Patiala Babes
- Short films: The Red Revolution, Bro Court, and Confessions
- TVC Ads: Hero Moto Corp, Uber, Airtel 4G, Voltas Coolers, Dominos, Coca Cola, and more.