Are you Looking for Asaram Bapu Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Asaram Bapu was born on 17 April 1941 in (Nawabshah), Sindh province, Pakistan. He is a religious leader.
|Real Name||Asumal Sirumalani|
|Nickname(s)||Asharam Bapu , Bapuji|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||17 April 1941|
|Age (as in 2018)||77 Years|
|Birthplace||Berani village, Shaheed Benazir Abad District (Nawabshah), Sindh province, Pakistan|
|Hometown||Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Jay Hind High School, Maninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualification||3rd standard|
|Family||Father– Thaumal Sirumalani (Coal and Wood businessman)|
Mother– Mehangiba (Homemaker)
Brother– Not Known
|Spiritual Guru||Lilashahji Maharaj|
|Address||Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu Ashram, Motera, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Doing make-up|
|Controversies||• In 1959, his name was surfaced in a murder case, which he allegedly did under the influence of alcohol, but was bailed due to lack of evidence.|
• In 2000, locals at Bhairavi village of Navsari district filed a complaint against him for encroaching 6 acres (2 ha) land in addition to 10 acres (4 ha) of the area allocated by Gujarat Government.
• In 2001, after a Satsang (spiritual discourse), the Yoga Vedanta Samiti of his Ashram didn’t vacate the premises (100 acres, valued at over R7 billion) of the Mangalya temple, Madhya Pradesh.
• In 2002, his followers forged all the land of a Rajokri-based devotee Bhagwani Devi, after convincing her to donate some part of her property to the Asharam’s trust.
• In 2008, after the mysterious death of four boys at Motera Ashram (Ahmedabad), local public filed an allegation against him for practicing black magic there and protested him strongly.
• In Bhilwara (Mewar, Rajasthan), the Nashik Municipal Corporation destroyed some part of his ashram for illegal possession of the Government land.
• The Bihar State Religious Trust in Patna filed a court case against his Asharam for grabbing a piece of land.
• On 8 January 2010, his illegal possession of 67,059 m2 of land in the Ahmedabad ashram was taken over by the State Government.
• His disciples Satya Narayan Dhoot and Bhanwar Lal Soni filed a court case against him for encroaching their lands in Rajasthan.
• In September 2012, he slapped a video journalist during his discourse in Ghaziabad.
• In May 2013, the Municipal Corporation of Cuttack demolished his ashram which was illegally built there.
• On 1 September 2013, he was arrested by the Jodhpur police for sexually assaulting a 16 years old girl.
• In December 2013, his son Narayan Sai was also arrested on the allegation of raping two sisters from Surat.
• In September 2013, the father of the sexually assaulted girl by Asaram; submitted the audio clippings of the death threats made by his followers against him, to the court.
• On 14 September 2014, one of his followers threatened to distract the flight operations if Asharam would not be released within two weeks and was arrested in Uttar Pradesh.
• On 11 January 2015, Akhil Gupta who was the prime witness of the Surat rape case was murdered.
• On 25 April 2018, a Jodhpur Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Court sentenced Asaram to life imprisonment, and other 2 accused (Shilpi and Sharad) were sentenced to 20-years for raping a 16-year-old girl from Shahajahanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Judge Madhusudan Sharma pronounced the verdict inside the Jodhpur Central Jail.
|Girls, Affairs and More|