Arunachalam Muruganantham Padman
Are you Looking for Arunachalam Muruganantham PadmanAge, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Arunachalam Muruganantham Padman was born on Year, 1962 inCoimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. He is a Social Entrepreneur.
|Real Name||Arunachalam Muruganantham|
|Nickname||Padman, Menstruation Man|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1962|
|Age (as in 2018)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||A school in Coimbatore (Name Not Known)|
|Educational Qualification||Class IX Dropout|
|Family||Father– S. Arunachalam (a hand-loom weaver)|
Mother– A. Vanita (a hand-loom weaver & farm laborer)
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading about new discoveries and inventions, Spending time talking to college and university students, Doing Social Works|
|Awards/Honours||2006: Awarded the National Innovation Award by the then President of India Pratibha Patil.|
2014: TIME magazine placed him on its list of 100 Most Influential People in the World.
2016: Awarded Padma Shri by the Government of India.
2019: In April, he joined some of the global leaders in the list of World’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2019 by Fortune Magazine. He was ranked 45th in the list.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 1998|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arunachalam Muruganantham
- He was born into a family of hand-loom weavers in Coimbatore, India.
- When Muruganantham was still a child, his father died in a road accident. After his father’s demise, Muruganantham grew up in poverty.
- To help in his studies, his mother worked as a farm labourer.
- At the age of fourteen, he dropped out of school.
- For subsistence, he did odd jobs like as a farm labourer, a machine tool operator, a welder, etc. He also supplied food to factory workers.