Are you Looking for Arpinder Singh Age, Birthday, Height, Net Worth, Family, salary, Weight etc..? Find the latest complete information on celebritynews.wiki. Arpinder Singh was born on 30 December 1992 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. He is an athlete.
|Real Name||Arpinder Singh|
|Famous For||Winning Gold in Asian Games 2018|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-185 cm|
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg|
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 15 inches
|Sport||Track and field|
|Coach/Mentor||Sukhdev Singh Pannu|
|Date of Birth||30 December 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Harsha Chhina, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricon|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|School||Sports School, Jalandhar|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father– Jagbir Singh (Constable in Indian Army)|
Mother– Harmeet Kaur
|Siblings||Brother– Jagroop Singh|
|Car Collection||Hyundai Verna|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arpinder Singh
- In his youth, he used to be a 100 m runner. It was his coach who asked him to try out Triple Jump.
- In 2006, he gave a trial in the Sports School, Jalandhar and managed to jump a little above 11 m. He wasn’t selected, but he refused to give up. He worked hard and came back next year with a score of 11.85 m and got accepted into the school.
- In the U-17 School Games, he jumped 13.86 m and bagged a silver for himself.
- He then trialled for the Sports Authority of India (SAI) Ludhiana where he was selected but only as a day scholar. He was not able to get any scholarship and all the financial expenses fell over his head. Though in an interview he said that it all worked out for good.
- In 2009, he won the Youth National Games which was very helpful for improving his financial situation.